Friday, August 10, 2012

Leatherman Skeletool

 
     Yeah, I know, its 'another' multi-tool; but when traveling lite you need something that can tackle tough jobs while remaining small.  The Leatherman Skeletool weighs in at a mere 5 ounces and it has multiple tools and ways of carrying it.  Tools include a knife blade (1/2 serrated), pliers w/ wire cutter, bottle opener, 1x flat head bit w/ two different sizes and 1x philips bit w/ two different sizes. You can carry it by the carabiner clip or by the pocket clip. They are also very modestly priced at around $40.
      I've personally had one for a little over 5 years and its never left my pocket.  The one time the bit holder spring stopped working I called up Leatherman, sent them my old one, and they sent me a new one.  Their 25 year warranty is amazing.  So buy one today carry for the good times and carry it for the bad...I'm sure the blade could slice off a few Zombie ears for your trophy necklace (yes, that was a Walking Dead reference.  TKZ_out.

No comments:

Post a Comment