Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Welcome to our new blog!

Photo of a real-life zombie! FACT!
Your practical guide to surviving a zombie apocalypse (or any other less interesting cataclysmic event)

It seems lately that no matter where you look, someone is talking about the end of days in one fashion or another. Either it's the Mayan Calendar, global financial collapse or my personal favorite… zombie apocalypse!  No matter how you choose to take it, it's coming.  At no time in my life has the writing on the wall been so clear.  Now, if you're anything like me or my friends, you want to be prepared to survive whatever is coming.  This is what our new blog is about… being prepared to survive a zombie apocalypse, but in a practical sense.  Sensible advice, product reviews and the occasional update about that AMC series with the zombies… that's what we're about.  So in the coming weeks, months and hopefully years ahead (don't forget about the Mayan Calendar thing on Dec 21th), my friends and I will blog about products and ideas that we think will make the impending doom a little easier to tolerate.

Who we are: Dan, Ruben and George (me!)

We are three mechanical designers who toil all day doing math and drawing geometric shapes, while we burn our retinas into an early grave.  Aside from that, we discuss a lot of things from current events to technology and so much more.  We all come from different backgrounds and will surely have unique offerings in store.  Dan is the weapon guy… he loves guns!  Hard to believe this guy is a democrat.  While I do love me some guns, I'm more of the tech guy. Hey, if the power goes out, how am I going to charge my iPhone? (been there, done that).  And Ruben is a balance of the two and then some.  He'll find his unique niche and I'm sure it will be a treat when he posts.

With that said… Welcome to our new blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment