Monday, September 17, 2012

Smith & Wesson M&P .40



What's up guys. Hope you had a good weekend. I know I did. I promised you a weapon review and I'm here to deliver. Today I'm talking about the Smith & Wesson M&P .40 cal pistol. I recently had a chance to get some hands on time with this pistol and thought I would share my thoughts.






First off, as soon as I picked the pistol up it just felt great in my hand. The grip size is good, not too big, not too small and the grip angle felt great. It reminded me of shooting a full size .45 but without all the weight. Second off the sights were nice. Nice clear site picture and quite accurate. It also has a rail underneath for mounting a tac light or laser. Overall I was very pleased with the gun. The only problem I personally had was the size overall of the pistol. For a small guy like me it would not be ideal for a concealed carry weapon. Now for taking it to the range on the other hand, I would buy one in a heart beat. Shooting was amazing, and take down was a breeze. I highly reccomend this of you have an extra $600 bucks lying around or burning a hole in your pocket. That's all for now, hope you guys enjoyed. Until next time, Happy Hunting

TKZ out!

1 comment: